A quick reference guide on the individual components and icons in the SaaSLicense application.
Components of the Interface and Main Dashboard
Connectors (Add Application Connectors)
Contains all of the Reporting/Contracts/Visibility/Optimization/Risk Management/Tag Management and Documents of SaaSLicense. Click on the Icon and Title to reveal the drill down of Submenu items.
Clicking on the yellow bell, you will be taken to the Alerts Summary page.
By Clicking on the “Your Name” Drop down, located in the Upper right hand corner of the menu bar you be given 3 options. You can select “My Profile” to go to your Profile information page to update your Name, Email and Reset Your Password. This Dropdown Menu will also give you the Option of a Quick Site Tour and the Option to Log Off.
Site Tour – This is a quick walk through of all of our main dashboard components. By selecting this option you will run through a quick demonstration of the basic features of our product.
🔒 If you are a Super User, you will have access to additional drop-down options like Company Settings. Company Settings is where you can edit your Users and make changes to the Default Notification Settings.
Major Icon Descriptions
⚠️ In order for the changes to be saved throughout the portal, the GREEN Save Button Icon must be selected and the screen must close out. The red Button deletes current changes
Located on the Main Dashboard – This panel is a clickable resource that allows visibility into spend and usage. The panel leads into Sub-menu Reports. The Top Dashboard provides information for estimated savings, total contracts for renewal, estimated annual spend and overages you might have due to over-subscription of your products.
- Estimated Annual Savings – A Summary of Annual SaaS Savings of All Connectors/Apps. By clicking on the green box, you will be taken to the Suggested Savings Report as listed under Reports
- Contracts to Renew This Year – The number of Contracts up for renewal in the calendar year. By clicking on the yellow box, you will be taken to Contracts Renewals
- Estimated Annual Cost – A Summary of the Total Cost of all Connector/Apps. By clicking on the blue box, you will be redirected to the Applications Summary page under
- Estimated Annual Overage – A Summary of cost associated with exceeding current license thresholds. By clicking the red box you will be directed to the Overage report under
Dashboard IT /Procurement Modes
The Upper Main Dashboard lists of all of your connected applications.
A) You can switch views by toggling the radial button IT view-Procurement view.
B) Procurement view which will change the information on the screen to focus more on contract information such as Contract start/end dates and Renewal Date.
C) You can also drill down to the application/connector level by clicking on one of the Blue Application Titles.
📌 Also refer to What information does the SaaSLicense Dashboard give you?
Connectors (Adding Application Connectors to Your Dashboard)
- From Main Dashboard, Scroll down to view Available Applications to Connect
- Click on the target Connector and follow instructions
📌 Also refer to Connect Apps Directly via API Integration