Getting Started with SaaSLicense
SaaSLicense Deployment and On-Boarding
- Step #1 Register and activate your tenant in SaaSLicense
- Step #2 Setup SaaSLicense Users and Security Roles
- Step #3 Register Applications
- Step #4.1 Upload Contracts & Agreements
- Step #4.2 Upload Documents
- Step #5 License Cost Configuration
- Step #6 Apply Risk Management Tagging
- Step #7 Application Configurations
- Step #8 Setup Alerting and Notifications
Connect Apps via Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration
Connect Apps Directly via API Integration
- SSO API Integrations (ADFS, OneLogin, Okta, Google)
- Box API Integration
- Concur API Integration
- DocuSign API Integration
- Domo API Integration
- Dropbox API Integration
- Go-to-Meeting API Integration
- GSuite API Integration
- GitHub API Integration
- Jira API Integration
- NetSuite API Integration
- Office 365 API Integration
- OneLogin API Integration
- Salesforce API Integration
- ServiceNow API Integration
- Slack API Integration
- SmartSheet API Integration
- Workday API Integration
- Zoom API Integration
SaaS Reporting and Analytics
SaaS Predictive Analytics
Discover Shadow IT
Contracts and Renewals Management
SaaS Risk Management
Application Tag Management
Store Application Documents
Alerts and Notifications
Step #5 License Cost Configuration
The application pricing tab outlines the license information purchased for your Users.
In order to accurately report costs, estimated savings as well as estimated run-out-dates, license pricing and quantities need to be configured for your applications tracked within the SaaSLicense portal. The Pricing Tab outlines License Type, Description, Subscription period, Price, # Purchased Licenses, # Used Licenses. If discounts apply, the amount or % may be applied to each line item to calculate Total Annual Cost.
Options for entering License & Pricing
- Double Click/Edit Row
- Add Row(s)
- Upload pricing template
1. To configure license pricing, first open the application's pricing tab
2. If the connector's API provides License Type information SaaSLicense has added a street value price to the license types identified through the API, double click on a row or click on the pencil icon to enter or update contracted license pricing details. Don't forget to Save your changes!
3. Click the + to Add a row and follow the license wizard steps.
3.1 Enter an optional License Description.
3.2 Select a License Type from the drop down.
3.3 Select a Subscription from the drop down.
3.4 Enter a price
3.5 To apply discounts by %, enter discounted rate.
3.6 To apply discounts by $ amount, enter discounted amount.
4. Click the Upload icon to upload a completed pricing template.
📌Note, User license types are associated to application users to appropriately report estimated savings and overage. Refer to License Assignments for more details.