Getting Started with SaaSLicense
SaaSLicense Deployment and On-Boarding
- Step #1 Register and activate your tenant in SaaSLicense
- Step #2 Setup SaaSLicense Users and Security Roles
- Step #3 Register Applications
- Step #4.1 Upload Contracts & Agreements
- Step #4.2 Upload Documents
- Step #5 License Cost Configuration
- Step #6 Apply Risk Management Tagging
- Step #7 Application Configurations
- Step #8 Setup Alerting and Notifications
Connect Apps via Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration
Connect Apps Directly via API Integration
- SSO API Integrations (ADFS, OneLogin, Okta, Google)
- Box API Integration
- Concur API Integration
- DocuSign API Integration
- Domo API Integration
- Dropbox API Integration
- Go-to-Meeting API Integration
- GSuite API Integration
- GitHub API Integration
- Jira API Integration
- NetSuite API Integration
- Office 365 API Integration
- OneLogin API Integration
- Salesforce API Integration
- ServiceNow API Integration
- Slack API Integration
- SmartSheet API Integration
- Workday API Integration
- Zoom API Integration
SaaS Reporting and Analytics
SaaS Predictive Analytics
Discover Shadow IT
Contracts and Renewals Management
SaaS Risk Management
Application Tag Management
Store Application Documents
Alerts and Notifications
How do I connect SaaSLicense to the Salesforce.com API?
Directions to connect your SaaSLicense to the Salesforce API.
1. From the SaaSLicense main Dashboard, scroll down to view the Available Applications
2. Click on Salesforce → Connect.
3. With administrative credentials you can integrate through a secure OAuth connection.
4. Follow the wizard steps.
5. Once Connected, Syncing will begin. Syncing can take up to 24 hours.
⚠️ Admin credentials must be used to register applications.
Next step is to upload your software contract to the system. Our system will parse the important data and populate our contract form in the contract tab.
Note: If you want to edit the information
Salesforce Licensing Data will give you a visual snapshot of evrything associated to the application contract.