Getting Started with SaaSLicense
SaaSLicense Deployment and On-Boarding
- Step #1 Register and activate your tenant in SaaSLicense
- Step #2 Setup SaaSLicense Users and Security Roles
- Step #3 Register Applications
- Step #4.1 Upload Contracts & Agreements
- Step #4.2 Upload Documents
- Step #5 License Cost Configuration
- Step #6 Apply Risk Management Tagging
- Step #7 Application Configurations
- Step #8 Setup Alerting and Notifications
Connect Apps via Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration
Connect Apps Directly via API Integration
- SSO API Integrations (ADFS, OneLogin, Okta, Google)
- Box API Integration
- Concur API Integration
- DocuSign API Integration
- Domo API Integration
- Dropbox API Integration
- Go-to-Meeting API Integration
- GSuite API Integration
- GitHub API Integration
- Jira API Integration
- NetSuite API Integration
- Office 365 API Integration
- OneLogin API Integration
- Salesforce API Integration
- ServiceNow API Integration
- Slack API Integration
- SmartSheet API Integration
- Workday API Integration
- Zoom API Integration
SaaS Reporting and Analytics
SaaS Predictive Analytics
Discover Shadow IT
Contracts and Renewals Management
SaaS Risk Management
Application Tag Management
Store Application Documents
Alerts and Notifications
How do I connect SaaSLicense to the Netsuite API?
Directions to connect your SaaSLicense to the Netsuite API.
1. From the SaaSLicense main Dashboard, scroll down to view the Available Applications.
2. Click on Netsuite → Connect.
3. With administrative credentials you can integrate through a secure OAuth connection.
4. Use the provided Guide to assist with searching and installing bundled scripts, getting the required tokens etc.
5. Once Connected, Syncing will begin. Syncing can take up to 24 hours.
⚠️ Admin credentials must be used to register applications.