Getting Started with SaaSLicense
SaaSLicense Deployment and On-Boarding
- Step #1 Register and activate your tenant in SaaSLicense
- Step #2 Setup SaaSLicense Users and Security Roles
- Step #3 Register Applications
- Step #4.1 Upload Contracts & Agreements
- Step #4.2 Upload Documents
- Step #5 License Cost Configuration
- Step #6 Apply Risk Management Tagging
- Step #7 Application Configurations
- Step #8 Setup Alerting and Notifications
Connect Apps via Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration
Connect Apps Directly via API Integration
- SSO API Integrations (ADFS, OneLogin, Okta, Google)
- Box API Integration
- Concur API Integration
- DocuSign API Integration
- Domo API Integration
- Dropbox API Integration
- Go-to-Meeting API Integration
- GSuite API Integration
- GitHub API Integration
- Jira API Integration
- NetSuite API Integration
- Office 365 API Integration
- OneLogin API Integration
- Salesforce API Integration
- ServiceNow API Integration
- Slack API Integration
- SmartSheet API Integration
- Workday API Integration
- Zoom API Integration
SaaS Reporting and Analytics
SaaS Predictive Analytics
Discover Shadow IT
Contracts and Renewals Management
SaaS Risk Management
Application Tag Management
Store Application Documents
Alerts and Notifications
Can I uncover Shadow IT integrating with Netsuite?
Securely integrate SaaSLicense and Netsuite to discover Shadow IT and eliminate application security risk.
Also refer to: Configure your SaaSLicense Netsuite connection to discover Shadow IT.
Yes, the advantages of monitoring license usage, discovering applications and mitigating risk present a solution to the growing complexity of Shadow IT and must be considered as part of the overall governance strategy in your IT plan. Once you’ve identified applications in use but developed outside the IT department, you determine the sensitive information the App may include.
Through the SaaSLicense-Netsuite integration, customers are able to seamlessly support Application Discovery by flagging applications which are:
#1) being used and expensed by your employees and
#2) are not currently part of your SaaSLicence registered application cataloged.
The SaaSLicense Discovery module alerts users when unregistered’ applications are identified through Netsuite expense report data comparisons. These discoveries empower your IT team to get ahead of these unsanctioned expenses, and not necessarily try to stop it, but rather get control of the risk, inventory the application, do a proper security review and most importantly help control the on-going cost.